HOME / Privacy-Policy
Waoomart cares about you and understands that you are concerned about, how your information is used and shared. Waoomart appreciates our customer’s trust in its ability to do it carefully and sensibly.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Waoomart Collect?
- For What Purposes Does Waoomart Use Your Personal Information?
- Does Waoomart Share Your Personal Information?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use Waoomart Services?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CUSTOMERS DOES WAOOMART COLLECT?
Waoomart Services collects your personal information to provide you with our valuable services and quality products from famous online shopping brands like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, Etc.
Following are the types of Personal Information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: Waoomart receives and stores any information you provide concerning Waoomart Services. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of Waoomart Services.
- Automatic Information: Waoomart automatically collects and stores certain types of information about your use of Waoomart Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Waoomart Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Waoomart Services and other content served by or on behalf of Waoomart on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: Waoomart might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our partner couriers, which we use to update our records to deliver your next purchase more conveniently. Click here to see additional examples of the information we receive.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES WAOOMART USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Purchasing and delivery of products and services. Waoomart uses your personal information to receive & handle orders, deliver products & services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products, services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Amazon Services. Waoomart uses your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of Waoomart Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. Waoomart uses your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Waoomart Services.
- Communication with you. Waoomart uses your personal information for communication with relation to Waoomart Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Fraud Prevention and Payment Risks. Waoomart uses your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse to protect the security of our customers, Waoomart, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage payment risks.
DOES WAOOMART SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and Waoomart Services is not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. Waoomart Services will not share our customers' personal information with any third party until it is required for law or fraud prevention.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
The systems in use by Waoomart Services are designed with our customer's security and privacy in mind.
- Waoomart Services works securely to protect your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- Waoomart Services uses trusted partners for Payment services, who securely use our customer's personal information.
- You need to protect against unauthorized access to your account and password by securing your devices and applications.
We recommend using a unique password for your Waoomart Services account that is not used for other online accounts. Make sure you sign off when you are finished using a shared computer.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
Waoomart Services values its customer's feedback, if you have any concerns regarding how Waoomart collects and uses your personal information, please contact Waoomart Customer Services. Many of Waoomart Services include options in settings that provide you with information on how your data is being used.
- You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take full advantage of the Waoomart Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in “What Information Can I Access?”. When you update information, Waoomart Services will retain a copy of the previous data for our records.
- If you do not want to receive email or other communication from Waoomart Services, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. If you don't want to receive in-app notifications from Waoomart, please adjust the notification settings in your app or device.
- If you want to browse Waoomart Services websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account here and blocking cookies on your browser.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Waoomart Customer Services. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE WAOOMART SERVICES?
Waoomart Services do not sell products or services which can be purchased by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults users only.
If you are under 18, you may use Waoomart Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS BY WAOOMART.COM
If you choose to use Waoomart Services, your use and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Pakistan.
We stand behind the promises we make, however, we will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective for customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
EXAMPLES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
REQUIRED INFORMATION FROM YOU FOR WAOOMART SERVICES
You provide us with information when you:
- Search or shop for products and services in our stores.
- Add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use Waoomart Services.
- Download, stream, view or use the content of Waoomart Services through a service or application on a device.
- Provide information in Your Waoomart Account (you might have more than one if you have used more than one email or mobile number when shopping with Waoomart) or Your Profile ;
- Talk to the Waoomart Customer Care Team.
- Upload your contacts.
- Configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with a Waoomart device or service.
- Communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- Complete a questionnaire, a support form for promotion code, or a contest entry form.
- Use our services such as How to Order from Waoomart Services.
- Provide and rate Reviews.
- Employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
THESE ACTIONS ON WAOOMART SERVICES MIGHT SUPPLY US WITH INFORMATION:
- Identifying information such as your name, address, and phone number
- Payment information
- Your age
- Your location information
- People, addresses, and phone numbers listed in your address book
- Email addresses
- Content of reviews and emails to us
- Personal description and photographs in Your Profile
- voice recordings when you speak to Waoomart Customer Care Team
- Information and documents regarding identity, including CNIC and driving license, Etc;
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
Examples of information Waoomart Services receives about Customers and other sources:
- Updated delivery address and information from our Courier Partners or other third parties, which we use to correct our records for smooth communication and safe delivery of your next purchase.
- Information about your interactions with products and services offered by Waoomart Services.
- Search results and links, including paid marketing (such as Sponsored Links).
- Credit history information from credit Approval Agencies which Waoomart Finance Department (After Approval) can use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers. (If Any Optional/Approval?)
INFORMATION YOU CAN ACCESS
Examples of information you can access through Waoomart Services include:
- Status of recent orders (including subscriptions)
- Your complete order history
- Personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, and address)
- Payment Methods (update on Waoomart Services)
- Email notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivery Status, Special Occasion Reminders, and newsletters);
- Recommendations for the products/services you recently viewed/reviewed (including Recommendations for Improvement and customer feedback)
- Shopping lists and Coupons registries (including Approved Discount, Promotions, Etc.);
- Your content, devices, services, related settings, communication with us and personalized Information
- Content that you recently viewed
- Voice recordings associated with Waoomart Customer Care Team and your Account (If Have one);
- Your Profile (which includes your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders, and personal profile);